HOOPLA is a FREE digital service that allows you to check out movies, music and audio books from a collection of hundreds of thousands of titles, with NO WAITING. That's right! No holds or overdue fines, just instant access. (Finkelstein Library cardholders only.)
HOOPLA operates in the cloud, meaning once you create a brief account you can stream titles to any internet-enabled device. You can stream directly to your PC and there are HOOPLA apps for iOS (iPhones, iPads) and Android (smartphones and tablets).
NOTE: You'll need your library card and pin number (usually the last four digits of the phone number you gave us) and an email address to register and you'll soon be on your way to FREE videos, audiobooks and music!
A free online streaming service 24/7 for library users to access audiobooks, movies, TV shows and music.
- Instantly stream movies, TV shows, audiobooks and music from your computer or mobile device.
- Check out 5 items per month.
- Borrowing Periods: Movies/TV shows: 3 days; Music: 7 days; Audiobooks, Comics, eBooks: 21 days.
- No overdues. Items automatically disappear after the borrowing period.
- No waiting. There is no need to place holds with hoopla. Every title is available for checkout 24/7.
- Compatible with smart phones, computers, tablets (iPad and Android) and Apple devices (see FAQ page for specific compatibility details).
- Includes content suitable for adults, teens and children.
- Variety of genres.
- Patrons can access (view/listen to) borrowed content as often as they want during the checkout period or return borrowed titles early if they wish.
- After borrowing a title on one device, it is automatically available via all devices with the hoopla digital app and PC web browsers.
- Available only to Finkelstein cardholders.
To contact Hoopla Support Q&A, please click here.
To contact Finkelstein Library staff, please call 845-352-5700, ext 243 or 294.